* Online Employment Application *
Thank you for your interest in being part
of our winning team!
We believe our team of strong and loyal employees are key to our success! We are always looking for additional team members that are high energy and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. Complete an application online or stop by Joe's Pizza during our normal business hours (other than during the hours of 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm) if you are interested in an available position.
CURRENT AVAILABLE POSITIONS:
WAITRESS- Responsible for making our guests feel like family by greeting and seating them, providing excellent customer service, answering phones, maintaining a clean and safe environment in the dining rooms, and other duties as assigned.
KITCHEN COOK - Responsible for prepping and preparing all non-pizza items during the evening shifts. Also answers the phone and assists other kitchen staff.
DISHWASHER - Responsible for prep work, assisting the pizza makers, clearing tables and doing dishes during the evening shifts.
DELIVERY DRIVER - Responsible for delivering orders in a safe and efficient manner. Also responsible for assisting in the kitchen when not on a delivery. Must be 18 years old or older. Must have a valid driver's license and know the Paris streets well.
PIZZA MAKER - Responsible for making pizzas, cutting/boxing pizzas, answering phones and assisting other kitchen staff.
Mission Statement: Building bonds over food prepared by our family for yours.
Values: Our values are part of our DNA. They guide the way we work with our customers, with each other, and within our community.
We Act With Integrity and Show Respect
· Demonstrate a commitment to integrity and ethics
· Show respect for and value all individuals for their diverse backgrounds, experiences, styles, approaches and ideas
· Listen to others for understanding
· Assume positive intent
· Be responsible with company resources (food, drink, supplies, containers, money). Use resources efficiently and effectively and not for personal gain or benefit
We Are All Accountable
· Take personal accountability for our actions and results
· Be punctual-be prepared for starting work on time and in the right frame of mind
· Focus on finding solutions and achieving results
· Actively engage in discussions and commit to decisions once they are made
· Keep promises and commitments made to others
· Personally commit to the success and well-being of our teammates
· Embrace the belief that all injuries are preventable and that achieving a healthy and safe environment starts with “me”
We Are Passionate About Our Business, Our Brand and Our Food
· Show pride in our brand and heritage
· Delight our consumers and serve our customers through the high quality of our products and services
· Promote a positive, energizing, optimistic and fun environment
· Promote and implement creative and innovative ideas and solutions
· Value, promote and fiercely protect our reputation
We Have the Humility and Hunger to Learn
· Value openness and curiosity to learn from anyone, anywhere
· Ask questions when the answer is unknown
· Seek and provide honest feedback
· Seek to understand how each job is relevant to the other
· Be open to personal change and continuous improvement
· Learn from mistakes and successes in equal measure
We Strive for Simplicity
· Seek to continually simplify and improve processes, procedures and activities
· Work across organizational boundaries/levels and break down internal barriers
· Deal with people and issues directly and openly
We Love Success
· Achieve results and celebrate when we do
· Help people to be their best by providing coaching and feedback
· Work with others as a team to accomplish results and win
· Have a “can do” (positive) attitude and drive to get the job done
· Make people feel valued and appreciated
· Work as a team-no job is outside your job description
· Leave all issues that are not work-related at the door
Copyright 2018 Joe's Pizza, 226 W Court Street, Paris, IL 61944. All rights reserved.