We believe our team of strong and loyal employees are key to our success! We are always looking for additional team members that are high energy and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. Complete an application online or stop by Joe's Pizza during our normal business hours (other than during the hours of 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm) if you are interested in an available position.
CURRENT AVAILABLE POSITIONS:
WAITRESS- Responsible for making our guests feel like family by greeting and seating them, providing excellent customer service, answering phones, maintaining a clean and safe environment in the dining rooms, and other duties as assigned.
KITCHEN COOK - Responsible for prepping and preparing all non-pizza items during the evening shifts. Also answers the phone and assists other kitchen staff.
DISHWASHER - Responsible for prep work, assisting the pizza makers, clearing tables and doing dishes during the evening shifts.
DELIVERY DRIVER - Responsible for delivering orders in a safe and efficient manner. Also responsible for assisting in the kitchen when not on a delivery. Must be 18 years old or older. Must have a valid driver's license and know the Paris streets well.
PIZZA MAKER - Responsible for making pizzas, cutting/boxing pizzas, answering phones and assisting other kitchen staff.
Mission Statement: Building bonds over food prepared by our family for yours.
Values: Our values are part of our DNA. They guide the way we work with our customers, with each other, and within our community.
We Act With Integrity and Show Respect
· Demonstrate a commitment to integrity and ethics
· Show respect for and value all individuals for their diverse backgrounds, experiences, styles, approaches and ideas
· Listen to others for understanding
· Assume positive intent
· Be responsible with company resources (food, drink, supplies, containers, money). Use resources efficiently and effectively and not for personal gain or benefit
We Are All Accountable
· Take personal accountability for our actions and results
· Be punctual-be prepared for starting work on time and in the right frame of mind
· Focus on finding solutions and achieving results
· Actively engage in discussions and commit to decisions once they are made
· Keep promises and commitments made to others
· Personally commit to the success and well-being of our teammates
· Embrace the belief that all injuries are preventable and that achieving a healthy and safe environment starts with “me”
We Are Passionate About Our Business, Our Brand and Our Food
· Show pride in our brand and heritage
· Delight our consumers and serve our customers through the high quality of our products and services
· Promote a positive, energizing, optimistic and fun environment
· Promote and implement creative and innovative ideas and solutions
· Value, promote and fiercely protect our reputation
We Have the Humility and Hunger to Learn
· Value openness and curiosity to learn from anyone, anywhere
· Ask questions when the answer is unknown
· Seek and provide honest feedback
· Seek to understand how each job is relevant to the other
· Be open to personal change and continuous improvement
· Learn from mistakes and successes in equal measure
We Strive for Simplicity
· Seek to continually simplify and improve processes, procedures and activities
· Work across organizational boundaries/levels and break down internal barriers
· Deal with people and issues directly and openly
We Love Success
· Achieve results and celebrate when we do
· Help people to be their best by providing coaching and feedback
· Work with others as a team to accomplish results and win
· Have a “can do” (positive) attitude and drive to get the job done
· Make people feel valued and appreciated
· Work as a team-no job is outside your job description
· Leave all issues that are not work-related at the door
* Online Employment Application *
Thank you for your interest in being part
of our winning team!
Copyright 2019 Joe's Pizza, 226 W Court Street, Paris, IL 61944. All rights reserved.